Healing after the Death of a Loved One
Medical intuitive and healer, Gwendolyn Awen Jones explains how the body can react severely to the loss of a child or family member, especially if the loss was unexpected. This is particularly true if a child was lost before or during the birth process as then grief is often not fully dealt with. Rarely rites of transition are done for the child lost so young and often the child’s Soul needs help in transition. Any loss can deplete the body’s energy system and cause illness. Many Souls need help at this time. It is time to heal yourself and your family.
In order to progress on your life path you need to heal.
- You will be shown how to connect to the lost Soul for closure.
- Then understand why letting the departed Soul go is important to your health and their continued journey.
- Learn how to heal and release the lost Soul into the Light using prayers.
- Learn how to heal your Soul and return to wholeness by bringing your energy back home to your heart in gratitude for the time you had together.
- Find the peace and joy that has been lacking in your life.
English born Gwendolyn Awen Jones speaks internationally about Angels. She was trained by Mayan curanderos to use her gift of sight, she is a medical intuitive, healer and spiritual counselor and is the author of A Cry from the Womb - Healing the Heart of the World, The Angels’ Guide to Forgiveness, and The Angels’ Guide to Living on Earth. She is also a published artist and photographer of sacred sites.
This workshop is a one day event. If you have a number of people interested in one or all of Gwendolyn’s workshops for your society or church please email a request with your contact information and suggested dates and times for the events. You will be contacted with fees and dates available.